Dated: October 3, 2019
Please read this Policy carefully and feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (602) 216-0006 if you have any inquiries, complaints or questions regarding its contents. Our postal address is 7310 N. 16th Street, Suite 165, Phoenix, AZ 85020. By accessing or using this Website you give your consent to the practices set forth in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices as described in this Policy please do not use the Website.
This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- the domain name, but not the e-mail address, of visitors to the Website;
- the e-mail addresses of users who communicate with us via e-mail;
- aggregate information on what pages on our Website users access or visit;
- information voluntarily provided by users, including information necessary to register on the Website, by which a user may be personally identified, for example name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (any information by which a user may be personally identified hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information"); and
- information about your transactions with us or others.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to usand automatically as you navigate through the Website.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website including, for example, information provided during the contact us or request a quote process on our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website which may include Personal Information; and
- your search queries on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include Personal Information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- to register you as a user of our Website;
- to present and administer our Website and its contents to you;
- to monitor Website usage and traffic-levels;
- to contact you regarding improvements we can make to our Website and our services;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Except as disclosed in this Policy, we will not use your information for any purpose that you have not expressly authorized.
Disclosure of your information
Your information is not sold, rented or shared with other organizations for unrelated commercial purposes or in ways different than what is disclosed in this Policy. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as follows:
to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep such Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred; or
- to any other parties with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, legal process or regulatory obligation including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the Company's or other's rights or property, or to protect the safety of or to prevent harm to our customers or others.
Children under the age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 should use the Website or provide any information (including Personal Information) to the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the contact information provided above.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
You may always limit the amount and type of information that we collect from you by choosing not to enter or provide information requested from you on the Website. However, some Website features (e.g., contact us, requesting a quote) can only be provided to you if you provide us with requested information (including, in some instances, Personal Information).
Accessing and correcting your information
You can review and change your Personal Information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.